10.15.2010

Pictures!

 Dear Readership,

Nathaniel and I have collaborated to create a Picasa page documenting our experiences in South America. The first album, "Mint Binge," has just been uploaded, and it can be viewed at the following link:

http://picasaweb.google.com/N.C.southernexposure/MintBinge#

In other news, I am glad that the miners have been freed from the bowels of the earth. I ask myself whether any Chilean will be able to discuss any other topic for the next three months, or whether the local news will ever stop broadcasting the story of "LOS 33 MINEROS DE CHILE."

Life is good. Tomorrow I'm going to explore ancient forts and visit the Beer Museum.

Love, and thanks for reading,
Caitlin

2 comments:

  1. I have been thinking recently about how I miss you. These pictures are fabulous. My favorite by far: "HERE IT IS: THE NARWAL TUSK. (Nathaniel is adamant that it is called a "tooth," but Caitlin thinks that "tusk" sounds better, and she is the one typing.)". It is nice to hear the voices of people who are far away. Anyways, hi.
    lovelove.

    p.s. I want a postcard!! You know my address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a postcard, too. Grandma Peggy in Philomath.

    ReplyDelete